By Dan
#4300 Current favourites:
Joaquin - one of my bros from Asmat. Praying he gets the idol (he's got good theories when it comes to finding locations). Love him.
Dale - I was gonna vote him out soon coz he's an alliance slut + I wanted some payback for Sierra. I like him though and he's done really well if this truly is his first ORG. One of the players of the season IMO. Seems he's on the outs now so good luck to him.

Shit list:
So - do something you boring gimp. Why are you even here?
Jenn - boring
Val - boring
Nadyia - boring turncoat cunt.

Jac, Reed & Drew are in the clear for now. Reed & Drew have potential to be favourites at some point. Jaclyn needs to step shit up and show the fight she had in her at Kelly's boot. That was awesome. She's not winning shit unless she gets a bigger presence around here.

Predictions (subject to change each round)
Winner Pick: Joaquin. Bring it home brother.
Next boot: Dale

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#4304 You annoyed the shit out of me on Asmat at times. I got the impression that you were way tighter with So than you were with the Amigos, so I made a point to flush that public idol of hers. I thought you were nice but fuckin annoying. You were alright at the merge though.

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
#4305 Haha. To be honest I was tight with So mostly because we were the same age and had some similar interests but I was way tighter with Joe so I was never gonna turn on the Amigos

You mostly got on my nerves when we were on opposing tribes but Asmat/Merge you was hilarious and fun to be around

Kelly

• Juror
By Kelly
Vitinho wrote:fuck off you both
don't make up
FIGHT BITCHES FIGHT

Oh... alright.. FUCK YOU DAN FOLEY! YOU CAN DIE IN A DITCH LIKE THE DEGENERATE YOU ARE icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
Kelly wrote:Haha. To be honest I was tight with So mostly because we were the same age and had some similar interests but I was way tighter with Joe so I was never gonna turn on the Amigos

You mostly got on my nerves when we were on opposing tribes but Asmat/Merge you was hilarious and fun to be around

Joe was getting suspicious on Asmat as well icon_lol He was super tight with me and he thought for a while you, Max, Jenn, So were going to try and blindside him. icon_laughing Eventually he got a PM from you where you confirmed you'd vote for Max so that eased his fears.

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:
Kelly wrote:Haha. To be honest I was tight with So mostly because we were the same age and had some similar interests but I was way tighter with Joe so I was never gonna turn on the Amigos

Joe was getting suspicious on Asmat as well icon_lol He was super tight with me and he thought for a while you, Max, Jenn, So were going to try and blindside him. icon_laughing Eventually he got a PM from you where you confirmed you'd vote for Max so that eased his fears.

Yeah I honestly was never gonna betray the Amigos. Just So seemed so goatlike even then I was like "I could use her/this" lol. To bad you fucked my game over icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol Not salty :P

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
#5121 Final 8 Load

Faves:
Joaquin - keep flying UTR bro.

Shit list:
So - boring try hard. Stop acting bitchy, you look fucking stupid and pathetic. It's not natural to you. Stick to being stupid

Dats all for this round. However, I swear I saw Rocker viewing this forum before so it's shoutout time

Sierra, love you. You were awesome.
Joey, it sucked seeing you go. You were a good lad
Rocker, you were a funny mofo.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#5481 I'm so glad I get to see Dan's load come to fruition.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#5484 Final 7 Load to be shot soon.

So remains on the shit list and will be a joined by a new addition.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#5487 If Joaq isn't next he is god.
I think it's either Joaq Reed or Val next.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
#5490 Val's name is always up there, but she just doesn't quit. Only way that happens now is if Dale and Joaq start playing both sides.

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
#5493 He hasn't got the idol FTR. Unless he found it in the last day or so.

Reed or Val going would be lovely.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#5495 I told them all that if they got me out, Joaq and Dale will go with Reed and So and knock out one of them. It's gunna happen. And I wont say I told ya so, but. icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:He hasn't got the idol FTR. Unless he found it in the last day or so.

Reed or Val going would be lovely.

I know. My plan was to get Dale out and get him to flush it if he did find one.

Drew

• Juror