By Nadiya
#7682 I'm good to go last. And in all honesty dale and I... aka me manipulating dale into thinking it was his idea were planning to get rid of Joaq for a while. They're all liars.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7683 Thoughts on my questions:

1) Jaclyn gave the best answer for most fun. The shit the other two said is kinda stupid.
2) Dale gave the best answer for luckiest. Val was nearly voted out like twice and Jaclyn's answer didn't make any sense.
3) Val gave the best answer for when I lost the game. I personally believe I lost the game either by not taking advantage of the tiebreaker rules pre-swap and voting out a Yali by rallying Max, or by not flipping with Dan to NuAsmat at final 10.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
Jenn wrote:[quote="Drew"I really appreciate all of the hard work Jeff and the other hosts have put in to putting up with our BS

[quote=Drew]I've been stroking my cock waiting to see Dan's questions all night.[/quote]

By our BS, you of course mean your BS icon_rolleyes[/quote]

You didn't seem to mind my BS icon_lol icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:Thoughts on my questions:

1) Jaclyn gave the best answer for most fun. The shit the other two said is kinda stupid.
2) Dale gave the best answer for luckiest. Val was nearly voted out like twice and Jaclyn's answer didn't make any sense.
3) Val gave the best answer for when I lost the game. I personally believe I lost the game either by not taking advantage of the tiebreaker rules pre-swap and voting out a Yali by rallying Max, or by not flipping with Dan to NuAsmat at final 10.

Let's be real Missy cost all of us our games.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Joaquin wrote:Thoughts on my questions:

Let's be real Missy cost all of us our games.

*shivers

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn
#7687 I'm starting to think Missy wasn't even lying and that Dale was actually the bitch behind all that Yali drama.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:From my count there are more of you on the jury than the 4 Yali when Missy was booted 4th, but that's none of my business...

Her curse resonated in the souls of every single one of us. Inside and outside the game.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#7690 Can the produce make a rule about when someone stirs something up they call it "Pulling a Missy?"

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#7692 Dan that made me so god damn horny.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Hey, you giant piece of ass-sweat! What's doing?

Can I vote for Val twice? icon_wub

Jenn

• Juror
By So
#7706 Just catching up and SLAY MAMA JENN SLAY

I'm starting to think the only reason your girlfriend chose a school miles away from you is because she got sick and tired of your toxic personality and constant need for validation.

I hope your girlfriend finds happiness with someone who is much less needy.

So

• Juror
By Reed
So wrote:Just catching up and SLAY MAMA JENN SLAY

I'm starting to think the only reason your girlfriend chose a school miles away from you is because she got sick and tired of your toxic personality and constant need for validation.

I hope your girlfriend finds happiness with someone who is much less needy.

daaaaaaamn.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7712 just catching up on the other speeches

You are the biggest sexist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, ableist, transphobic asshole on the face of this earth

How many people have you said that to, So? lol

Dan

• Juror
By So
#7717 LOVE THIS QUESTION

Which Disney princess do you think will do an awesome job of putting back together Humpty Dumpty? Why? And how does that particular Disney Princess resonate the way you played this game?

So

• Juror
By Drew
Dale wrote:The jury is gonna award that type of strategy, but I think with a season of such great players, we are stuck with a lame winner.

Damn I guess Dale still thinks he's gunna win.

Drew

• Juror
By So
#7723 I'M SORRY

No one should vote for Dale solely because of his answer to the Disney Princess question. REED ASKED FOR A DISNEY PRINCESS DALE

1. Fuck man, Disney isn't my thing but I'm gonna go with Zootopia because I love that movie. I'd say my game was similiar to Nick Wilde, the fox. Throughout the movie, he is considered to be this evil fox who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Later on it is revealed that he is an incredible friend and loyal ally. I think a lot of people on the jury forget that I made sure to talk and try and bond with every single one of you. If you had a concern or problem in your life, I was there to talk to you with it.

So

• Juror