By Dan
#7119 You took them seriously enough when you stalked me at the merge in PMs, constantly whinging about my treatment of other people.

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#7124 I see Nad going home :c. Too bad. Val's pretty aware of who she needs to sit with at the FTC. Val wins this.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:You took them seriously enough when you stalked me at the merge in PMs, constantly whinging about my treatment of other people.

I kind of egged her on to keep patronizing you so that I could keep you guys at each-others throats icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#7130 We weren't at each others throats, she was at mine. Kind of embarrassing that she was just doing what she was told now that you tell me. lol. I would have happily voted with her if needed and it was the smart play for you, me, joaq, reed and jenn to work together anyhow

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:We weren't at each others throats, she was at mine. Kind of embarrassing that she was just doing what she was told now that you tell me. lol. I would have happily voted with her if needed and it was the smart play for you, me, joaq, reed and jenn to work together anyhow

I didn't outright tell her what to do, I just attempted to influence conflict between the two of you, in case I needed to have you both trust me over each-other. The main reason I couldn't trust you going forward was due to the fact that I had the Yali girls pretty close, and was made aware that you were attempting to target me by explaining things like my threat level to them, and how I was with Asmat. I simply thought that my best personal move would be to eliminate the person I knew was gunning for me, be it outright or within the next few votes. I knew you were intelligent as hell and could sway people if given the time, so I needed to nip that in the bud before it screwed me over. I ended up getting screwed over in a different way due to my lack of awareness though.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#7149 I threw your name up in a group chat the round Kelly went home. And it wasn't because I was desperate to get you out, it was to test their loyalty to the supposed alliance NuYali had with me and Joaq. Seriously. At the start of the merge everyone was getting paranoid and after having hardly been online I start getting shitty PM's from people.
And I'm like: 'wtf is going on here, what's the deal? i'm hearing my name getting thrown up'
insert whoever responds with: 'well that's funny, because i'm hearing you're targeting Yali!'
Dan: who's saying that? I think Drew is stirring up trouble
Insert whoever: Drew told me

Dan to group chat: Why don't we vote Drew off if he's causing all this drama? Groups decision = no, Kelly is too much of a threat. icon_laughing

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:I threw your name up in a group chat the round Kelly went home. And it wasn't because I was desperate to get you out, it was to test their loyalty to the supposed alliance NuYali had with me and Joaq. Seriously. At the start of the merge everyone was getting paranoid and after having hardly been online I start getting shitty PM's from people.
And I'm like: 'wtf is going on here, what's the deal? i'm hearing my name getting thrown up'
insert whoever responds with: 'well that's funny, because i'm hearing you're targeting Yali!'

Dan to group chat: Why don't we vote Drew off if he's causing all this drama? Groups decision = no, Kelly is too much of a threat. icon_laughing

lolol I just wanted to kick Kelly out ASAP to make Jenn and So comfortable. Plus, if I come off as someone who's straight forward from the get go that might let other people put their guard down or whatsoever.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:I threw your name up in a group chat the round Kelly went home. And it wasn't because I was desperate to get you out, it was to test their loyalty to the supposed alliance NuYali had with me and Joaq. Seriously. At the start of the merge everyone was getting paranoid and after having hardly been online I start getting shitty PM's from people.

That's where my mist from old Yali came into play. It only lasted for so long though icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:You took them seriously enough when you stalked me at the merge in PMs, constantly whinging about my treatment of other people.

Playing the victim was the easiest way to get people to vote you out without putting a huge-ass target on me. Still didn't work but, meh.

Jenn

• Juror