By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:
Reed wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Everyone here was recruited to be a big character in this game and for no other reason.

Well I'd say about 7 or 8 out of 18 people were big characters. Pretty decent casting. Obviously some people will seem like big characters but fizzle out early.

I can only think of 1-3 that didn't deliver so, you probably just missed a lot.

but come on Jeff, just to idk stroke our egos.. in your eyes how well did this cast do?

Yall did better than expected. However, that Asmat pagonging...

You're welcome.

Jenn

• Juror
By Reed
Joaquin wrote:yeah jenn never really thought you liked me so we all gucci

My opinion on the remaining players:

So - has no idea what's going on, doesn't talk to anyone until 10 minutes before tribal. Would be funny to give her the win though if she went against two deplorable people

Nad - deserves to win if she gets to the end, end of story. 0 votes against, majority every vote. I told Dale this a couple of days ago and he thought I was stupid, which leads me to my next one...

Dale - thinks he's a strategy god when he's not. he thinks because he was in an f4 alliance with those girls and blue balled everyone else telling them he would flip he's a great player. not a whole lot of nuance

Val - I actually think she's a lot more involved than it seemed you guys do. She gets my vote if Nadiya isn't there

Jac - she like never talked to me so i don't know what to think, if she's great y'all can convince me

JAC ROOTS FOR GSW?

Reed

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6484 Sorry probst the asmat pagonging was sort of my fault, Drew one of your faults was all of your "fake plans" leading to an Asmat F4 so I saw the writing on the wall and made a long post to the Yalis about it and it probably played a role in us sticking together

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew

My opinion on the remaining players:

So - has no idea what's going on, doesn't talk to anyone until 10 minutes before tribal. Would be funny to give her the win though if she went against two deplorable people

Nad - deserves to win if she gets to the end, end of story. 0 votes against, majority every vote. I told Dale this a couple of days ago and he thought I was stupid, which leads me to my next one...

Dale - thinks he's a strategy god when he's not. he thinks because he was in an f4 alliance with those girls and blue balled everyone else telling them he would flip he's a great player. not a whole lot of nuance

Val - I actually think she's a lot more involved than it seemed you guys do. She gets my vote if Nadiya isn't there

Jac - she like never talked to me so i don't know what to think, if she's great y'all can convince me

I'd say that this was pretty on par with how I think about everyone.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Sarah Jones wrote:The pagonging can be excused since this is a majority newbie cast... Except for Joaquin, apparently... But y'all as survivor fans should know better.

Man, I realized that you can't just come and be a cold blooded bitch in this game. I got stuck trying to figure out thinking of moves while being kind to the jury at the same time. Made it hard to make a move. Think long, think wrong.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:Sorry probst the asmat pagonging was sort of my fault, Drew one of your faults was all of your "fake plans" leading to an Asmat F4 so I saw the writing on the wall and made a long post to the Yalis about it and it probably played a role in us sticking together

Fair enough. I see most of my flaws now, if I got to play again in the future I'd do considerably better.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Joaquin wrote:Sorry probst the asmat pagonging was sort of my fault, Drew one of your faults was all of your "fake plans" leading to an Asmat F4 so I saw the writing on the wall and made a long post to the Yalis about it and it probably played a role in us sticking together

Fair enough. I see most of my flaws now, if I got to play again in the future I'd do considerably better.

Same here. Jeff, my mom told me that I don't need to go and look for a job for now...so I might be..free? icon_lol icon_no icon_mml

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn

Didn't see this, btw. I actually really wanted to work with you, but I didn't trust you after Kelly told me you already had an alliance and just tattled to Dan and Joe.

Jenn

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6496 I did in the beginning with you as well, but you were tight with Max and Max would never talk to anyone. By the way, Max played the worst game of this cast. For those that don't know, he literally showed up to switched Yali, told Dale every single alliance and suballiance on Old Asmat, including strengths of players, and then DIDN'T TALK TO ANYONE. He is the sole reason Sierra was voted out premerge, who was a great player.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Jenn
Joaquin wrote:He is the sole reason Sierra was voted out premerge

Sounds like an amazing player to me. Getting out the big threats! icon_mml

Nah, but seriously, you guys already had your five and basically left So, Max and I to do our own thing. Honestly though, if it weren't for Kelly spilling the alliance, I probably would've just stuck with Asmat.

Jenn

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6503 I thought Kelly was gonna dash for you guys, honestly. We could have voted out the Yali 4 at that first council because of the tiebreaker rules but Max was just not there, man. If you guys had not voted out Joe we would have had an Asmat majority and would have 100% taken y'all up on it, pretty sure I say it in my confesionals

Joaquin

• Juror
By Jenn
#6507 By that point, I wasn't looking for an Asmat majority. I figured you guys were going to dump me at the final 6 or sooner and thought I'd be able to get further with Drew and Reed, especially considering Sierra and Max were voted out already. Plus, I just didn't want to let Dan and Joe get to the end, really.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:I thought Kelly was gonna dash for you guys, honestly. We could have voted out the Yali 4 at that first council because of the tiebreaker rules but Max was just not there, man. If you guys had not voted out Joe we would have had an Asmat majority and would have 100% taken y'all up on it, pretty sure I say it in my confesionals

I think I'm partially to blame for the Joe blindside. I promised Jenn the world.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Drew wrote:
Joaquin wrote:I thought Kelly was gonna dash for you guys, honestly. We could have voted out the Yali 4 at that first council because of the tiebreaker rules but Max was just not there, man. If you guys had not voted out Joe we would have had an Asmat majority and would have 100% taken y'all up on it, pretty sure I say it in my confesionals

I think I'm partially to blame for the Joe blindside. I promised Jenn the world.

Ask Kelly, I was trying to blindside Joe since before we swapped. I honestly can't believe she even trusted me with a split vote. You two were just the only ones who took me up on the offer. icon_laughing

Jenn

• Juror
By Reed
Jenn wrote:
Drew wrote:

Ask Kelly, I was trying to blindside Joe since before we swapped. I honestly can't believe she even trusted me with a split vote. You two were just the only ones who took me up on the offer. icon_laughing

Well we wanted to survive so we could annihilate Asmat after.. :p

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Jenn wrote:
Drew wrote:

And at that point I was actually willing to go to F2 with you. If I didn't see you as a strong player I would have taken you up on that. Well maybe F3 icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#6514 Welcome bro. Was rooting for ya.

Sorry about telling you my idol was real lmao. Don't know what I was thinking, just wanted shake shit up. You know me

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6517 Dan I don't care that you were a troll you were the most entertaining player out there and it was an honor to play with you, especially at the part in the game where everyone was acting like a game bot

Joaquin

• Juror