By Drew
#6102 Fair enough. I was working with every single person on the tribe (Even Johnny Rocker to some extent LOL) so you made the right call.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6105 If I wasn't stuck with Missy on that Asmat tribe, I would've refrained from working with you at all.

Day 1,2 at Yali I was kinda sitting pretty. I was in the Majority 5, and Dale thought we were starting our own 5.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:Fair enough. I was working with every single person on the tribe (Even Johnny Rocker to some extent LOL) so you made the right call.

Fuuuck never forget J-Rock. I wanted to align with you boys after I saw your comments at the first challenge. I was stuck on a shitty, boring tribe (apart from Sierra, Joaq and Ginger Joe) and I was like 'these dudes are my soulmates'. Still upset about Rocker's boot icon_censored

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#6109 Hahahahah I WANTED J ROCKS OUT DAY ONE. cause I know that kind of attitude grows on people. HAHAHA I was like, dude I heard Jrocks told missy this and that. And he called me baby :p.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6113 I regret not flipping with John and getting Missy out.
Picture Me Reed John Joaq Dan-o and Joe all circle jerking that F6. Stuff of legends.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6114 Damn. I remember shutting down Jac when she tried to pitch voting Missy out instead.

Jrocks was a legend.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:I regret not flipping with John and getting Missy out.
Picture Me Reed John Joaq Dan-o and Joe all circle jerking that F6. Stuff of legends.

icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#6119 Same here.

Day one I had the Supah fine 5, plus a 5 with me Jac Nad Missy and Keith.
Plus J Rock pretty much wanted a F2 with me, and Dale wanted to work with me Keith and Missy. I probably overplayed those first few days a bit, but I had so much power it was addicting hahaha.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:Same here.

Day one I had the Supah fine 5, plus a 5 with me Jac Nad Missy and Keith.
Plus J Rock pretty much wanted a F2 with me, and Dale wanted to work with me Keith and Missy. I probably overplayed those first few days a bit, but I had so much power it was addicting hahaha.

Eggsactly. I was on the same boat. That's why I was so pissed when I got swapped. Haha

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6122 We thought that swap may have helped us after that Joe blindside. It definitely fucked us hard. If we would have stayed with Yali, I really think I could have made you Val Jac and Nad all think I would at least take you to F3. I know you were wary of me, but I had those girls misted pretty hard pre swap. I wouldn't have had to be so cut throat then.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6294 That Dale mist was fuckin awesome. That was what we wanted to do remember? They just executed better. Haha

Reed

• Juror
By So
#6848 JUST SAYING:

Dan you wouldn't have made it this far without the swap. Kelly, Jenn, and I had your days numbered

So

• Juror
By Jenn
#6861 In Dan's thread, he and Kelly just shit-talked us. She was planning on meeting back up with Dan, Joaq and Sierra at the merge.

At least the Joe vote-off saved us from a Dan-dominated game. icon_mml

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
So wrote:JUST SAYING:

Dan you wouldn't have made it this far without the swap. Kelly, Jenn, and I had your days numbered

Lol you nimrod. Me, Sierra, Joey, Joaq & Kelly were locked in.

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:I think Jenn and So will learn to love Dan post-game XD

Who said he doesn't already entertain me? I can't take his insults seriously when he acts like a pre-pubecent squeaker.

Jenn

• Juror