By Reed
#6083 Oh well, let's see how it pans out. And the election here too. HAHA election related violence left and right.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6085 God sounds awful. Must have been weird having to go vote and coming back to being voted out.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6086 Nah I kinda saw that I was goners. Nobody wants to do with me anymore. I wasn't willing to work with Dale anymore. I legit threw to Val's face that no way she'll win if Nad will still be around. I just really threw everybody at everybody.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#6090 We are seeing an idol play next round. Last round it can be played. WHO IS SITTING ON THE IDOL

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#6091 Honestly not a single one of them even attempted any jury management to my knowledge. Luckily I'm not bitter, because most of them think that they deserve to win so much that they don't have to do anything. I think some people may be in for a rude awakening.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6092 Damn i wanted that Idol so bad. HAHAHA. I read almost all about Indo fucking nesia. I even included that non indonesia territories that were home turf of Yali, Asmat and Kolowai people. smh

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:Honestly not a single one of them even attempted any jury management to my knowledge. Luckily I'm not bitter, because most of them think that they deserve to win so much that they don't have to do anything. I think some people may be in for a rude awakening.

Some of the comments at Tribals are bewildering. It's like, do you want me to cum in your face instead of vote for you?

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#6098 Haha after Drew got booted Dale went up and sent me a message subtly saying "You could've gone home if I wanted to" and I was like wtf. So i just slapped that jury voice threat to his face. And of course he want back to his typical "Ohh help I am dying." self.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:Honestly not a single one of them even attempted any jury management to my knowledge. Luckily I'm not bitter, because most of them think that they deserve to win so much that they don't have to do anything. I think some people may be in for a rude awakening.

Some of the comments at Tribals are bewildering. It's like, do you want me to cum in your face instead of vote for you?

Seriously. If this current trend keeps up, I'm going to have so much fun crushing some dreams on finale night.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6101 Oy I actually already have a Jury question in mind. I had a FTC speech since Day 1, and had a question since day 1. I really believed that if I end up on FTC i would win it no matter who I would be sitting with #Jeremybombs

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#6103 Depending on which day finale is I could have the day of work. In which case I may just hit the booze and ruin some lives on here. I could do it without the booze...but it's more fun that way.

Few Vodka Cruisers maybe icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:Oy I actually already have a Jury question in mind. I had a FTC speech since Day 1, and had a question since day 1. I really believed that if I end up on FTC i would win it no matter who I would be sitting with #Jeremybombs

If it was you and I, I'd like to see you try icon_lol icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:Depending on which day finale is I could have the day of work. In which case I may just hit the booze and ruin some lives on here. I could do it without the booze...but it's more fun that way.

Few Vodka Cruisers maybe icon_lol

I could pound back a bunch of Jagerbombs, eat a few raw eggs, and make people cry. And I would love doing it.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Reed wrote:Oy I actually already have a Jury question in mind. I had a FTC speech since Day 1, and had a question since day 1. I really believed that if I end up on FTC i would win it no matter who I would be sitting with #Jeremybombs

If it was you and I, I'd like to see you try icon_lol icon_lol

My bombs:

Why I deserve to win

- I don't have a personal computer, so I have to wake up every morning, walk a decent distance to find the nearest computer shop
- I have limited cash so I had to sacrifice my breakfast to stay in a computer shop for 3-4 hours a day.
- And I would've argued that I was pulling your strings. HAHA
-Oh there's that sad step-dad story of mine too.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6115 Would have been compelling. I think most people saw that I was really pulling most of the strings for a good while though. Plus even Dale and Joaq came to me and said flat out that they were in awe how much sway I had over those Yali girls and Jenn/So for a little while. If somehow I made it to the end everyone eould have been pissed the fuck off at me, but in awe of how manipulative I was.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6116 Dale told me that too. That's why I wanted that patching things up with Dale thingy to work. So he could see that it wasn't just you. Too bad. Haha.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6121 If Dale worked on his gloating and making it obvious as fuck when he was lying, he'd be an excellent player.

Drew

• Juror
By So
#6809 Hey all. Just catching up. So I really had no chance. I knew I was a goat, and would play up some stuff, but I had no chance? Also, FUCK DALE. No way is he getting my vote.

So

• Juror
By Jenn
So wrote:Hey all. Just catching up. So I really had no chance. I knew I was a goat, and would play up some stuff, but I had no chance? Also, FUCK DALE. No way is he getting my vote.

Unfortunately, Dan and his bitterness poisoned the jury against you. icon_sad

Jenn

• Juror