By Reed
Drew wrote: Hell you can even pull a Greg Buis. Just adding my 2 cents.

*winks. but still, im trying to be objective here, as vague as that sounds for me. i'll vote with a clean conscience as i did during the presidential elections! icon_chaos

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7150 I must be the only one who got the worlds shittest PM's from Val. Don't understand the love. At least Dale put the effort in and Nad was queen of small talk. Better than nothing

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:I must be the only one who got the worlds shittest PM's from Val. Don't understand the love. At least Dale put the effort in and Nad was queen of small talk. Better than nothing

Val was trying to play the momma card, so i tried to take advantage of "her son card". When the game started and Jrocks called me baby I was even contemplating of being his bitch. Hahaha glad he wasn't as active and made the boot easier.

And I never get a nod as a Dark Prince of Small talks from you you sold out Aussie who told me that Kiwi's rule rugby? Get out of here!

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:I must be the only one who got the worlds shittest PM's from Val. Don't understand the love. At least Dale put the effort in and Nad was queen of small talk. Better than nothing

Val used personal connections to smooth over difficult situations. She was able to take the heat with being a target for a while, and used it to try and manipulate people into feeling bad for her/protecting her. I don't want to really groom her game-play because that's her job, but that's just what I saw from the last few days I had talking to her.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Reed wrote:

Val was trying to play the momma card, so i tried to take advantage of "her son card". When the game started and Jrocks called me baby I was even contemplating of being his bitch. Hahaha glad he wasn't as active and made the boot easier.

And I never get a nod as a Dark Prince of Small talks from you you sold out Aussie who told me that Kiwi's rule rugby? Get out of here!

Was being cautious about ID. Can't be too careful these days

Drew wrote:

Val used personal connections to smooth over difficult situations. She was able to take the heat with being a target for a while, and used it to try and manipulate people into feeling bad for her/protecting her. I don't want to really groom her game-play because that's her job, but that's just what I saw from the last few days I had talking to her.

I'd feel slightly weird giving a win to someone because they were aligned with loyal retards. But that's how she's going to have to sell it to me, that she had a bunch of dimwits at her disposal. If I don't vote for her it's not going to matter since it seems everyone else is ready to go down on her the moment she's crowned winner, but I'd like to make her own what she did. Truly own it.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#7161 If Val shits the bed, and Jac or Dale can give a really great speech, I could see myself changing my mind. I actually don't think Val and Jac played all that differently, Val just had to fight for it a bit more, whereas Jac was never a target at any moment.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:
I'd feel slightly weird giving a win to someone because they were aligned with loyal retards. But that's how she's going to have to sell it to me, that she had a bunch of dimwits at her disposal. If I don't vote for her it's not going to matter since it seems everyone else is ready to go down on her the moment she's crowned winner, but I'd like to make her own what she did. Truly own it.

I see her saying "I voted off Nad, the largest threat in the game".

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7165 And in fairness to her, she did win that final challenge. And dats a big challenge. So props for that

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#7167 Straight up, if she keeps Nad and kicks off Dale. Plays the "I played an honest game, kept my word to my allies" card does that earn your vote?

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#7169 So lets be real, who else other than me threw any challenges? I threw at least 4 or 5 that I remember icon_lol
Like that one where me and Kelly were trying to guess who the leaders ranked where, I knew we were getting John out so I tanked that shit so hard.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:So lets be real, who else other than me threw any challenges? I threw at least 4 or 5 that I remember icon_lol
Like that one where me and Kelly were trying to guess who the leaders ranked where, I knew we were getting John out so I tanked that shit so hard.

When I realized I wasn't gonna win it anyway, the one with the "Who's this castaway" I started throwing your name around a lot so you'd realize you were a threat. haha and to convince you to vote Jenn out. WHICH I REMIND YOU FOR THE HUNDRED TIMES YOU BOTCHED hahahaha

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Reed wrote:Straight up, if she keeps Nad and kicks off Dale. Plays the "I played an honest game, kept my word to my allies" card does that earn your vote?

Nah coz that's dumb as fuck icon_lol It all comes down to FTC. No one has a line through their name yet

Drew wrote:So lets be real, who else other than me threw any challenges? I threw at least 4 or 5 that I remember icon_lol

I went and took a shit halfway through the first challenge coz I knew we were voting Shirin off and I had a 5 person majority.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:

When I realized I wasn't gonna win it anyway, the one with the "Who's this castaway" I started throwing your name around a lot so you'd realize you were a threat. haha and to convince you to vote Jenn out. WHICH I REMIND YOU FOR THE HUNDRED TIMES YOU BOTCHED hahahaha

That I did <3

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#7177 Smh. HAHAH. Yeah, that's one fluke of my game I'll never forget (i have a lot of flukes but hey)

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#7178 Also, I can't believe I won immunity when Reed Nad and I all won, I literally solved the idol clue and then just waited, and nobody fucking attempted to get me eliminated so I just won by default hahaha.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:Also, I can't believe I won immunity when Reed Nad and I all won, I literally solved the idol clue and then just waited, and nobody fucking attempted to get me eliminated so I just won by default hahaha.

I went hard for Dan and Kelly, then sat around cause I didn't want that HII. Haha. Then I saw Joaq lacked one so I kinda pulled the trigger.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7180 Nad didn't do shit in that challenge either. Reed beasted it and eliminated whoever he wanted haha

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7181 I threw a few challenges, most notably the coconut chop / "who's the biggest threat" challenge. I tried to answer Jaclyn for every answer or some shit.

To answer your question Dan, I thought Val was the most genuine and also most mature socially in PM's, which earns my respect (though not necessarily the vote). Dale was awkward and just followed the preseason "advice" of "be sure to PM everyone at least once a day". Nadiya was a little better but still thought she wasn't too nuanced with me, before merge her strategy to try to get me not to flip was just to constantly message me "lol fuck So am i right? xD can't wait to vote her out" like 3 times a day

Joaquin

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:Nad didn't do shit in that challenge either. Reed beasted it and eliminated whoever he wanted haha

Finally a pat on the head from Dan himself <3.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Joaquin wrote:I threw a few challenges, most notably the coconut chop / "who's the biggest threat" challenge. I tried to answer Jaclyn for every answer or some shit.

To answer your question Dan, I thought Val was the most genuine and also most mature socially in PM's, which earns my respect (though not necessarily the vote). Dale was awkward and just followed the preseason "advice" of "be sure to PM everyone at least once a day". Nadiya was a little better but still thought she wasn't too nuanced with me, before merge her strategy to try to get me not to flip was just to constantly message me "lol fuck So am i right? xD can't wait to vote her out" like 3 times a day

Yeah I'd agree with most of that

Dan

• Juror