By So
#7115 Also Dan, I was clearly a better player than you. I was actually liked and not seen as a troll, I won an immunity, had the leadership twist affecting my strategy, and I made it to the fifth place goddess spot. What did you do?

So

• Juror
By Dan
#7120 Please So. You were not clearly a better player than anyone on this season
You were a shit leader, shit at challenges, shit at strategy and got carried as far as you did because you're not a threat. You sent Asmat to hell when you moved me, Sierra and Joaq to Yali - 3 of the strongest challenge competitors. I made more impact at the first fuckin tribal than you did the entire game and that's the truth. You were so shit at this game you couldn't even be relied upon as a vote to take to F3. Hence your 5th place encouragement award. But if you're not 1st, you're last. So WGAF where you placed.

You didn't have an alliance because you were so stupid. No one likes you in this game and probably not in real life either, so be quiet.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#7122 and fuckin lol at blaming the leadership for your terrible strategy when you ASKED to be nominated leader. Fuckin idiot

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
#7126 I see Nad going home :c. Too bad. Val's pretty aware of who she needs to sit with at the FTC. Val wins this.

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
#7127 how does everyone know who they're voting for before FTC even starts? Is it bitterness?

Big D is still in my calculations. Val needs to put in a cut throat FTC.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:how does everyone know who they're voting for before FTC even starts? Is it bitterness?

Big D is still in my calculations. Val needs to put in a cut throat FTC.

No. I can only speak on my behalf, but I was in an alliance with everyone left in the game from the first day or two, and have seen first hand how they approach the game. I'm not absolutely set in stone, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a general idea of how the people left played and how I view their games. A lot can happen to change my mind in final tribal, and I will be as open as possible to hearing the remaining castaways out. I hope everyone else can keep an open mind as well, and not vote purely on who you like most, or who you think is the best person. My vote will go to who:

A.I felt played the strongest game in all facets
B.I feel is able to most strongly represent that at Final tribal
C.I feel represents our Season as the strongest winner

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:Please So. You were not clearly a better player than anyone on this season
You were a shit leader, shit at challenges, shit at strategy and got carried as far as you did because you're not a threat. You sent Asmat to hell when you moved me, Sierra and Joaq to Yali - 3 of the strongest challenge competitors. I made more impact at the first fuckin tribal than you did the entire game and that's the truth. You were so shit at this game you couldn't even be relied upon as a vote to take to F3. Hence your 5th place encouragement award. But if you're not 1st, you're last. So WGAF where you placed.

You didn't have an alliance because you were so stupid. No one likes you in this game and probably not in real life either, so be quiet.

Just needed to make a slight clarification. I was in an alliance with So, and planned on being loyal to it.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#7135 That C option... our season's been nothing but filled with loud and proud characters. If im going by this kind of criteria. Shit, we know who wins. #StrandedIndonesia

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:Because she was a goat who'd do whatever you'd tell her?

yeah that was the plan. hahaha icon_lol

Reed

• Juror
By Drew

Partially because I know she would be loyal and others i didn't know as much. Partially because I felt I could beat her in the end. Partially because I actually got along with her on a personal level.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:That C option... our season's been nothing but filled with loud and proud characters. If im going by this kind of criteria. Shit, we know who wins. #StrandedIndonesia

I want our Season to be represented by someone who played a strong game, and can also own their game.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Reed wrote:That C option... our season's been nothing but filled with loud and proud characters. If im going by this kind of criteria. Shit, we know who wins. #StrandedIndonesia

I want our Season to be represented by someone who played a strong game, and can also own their game.

Oh. Not our typical loud circlejerk ala Dan? icon_lol

Reed

• Juror
By Dan

Big D?

The thing is, Big D has been accused by Jenn and others of having his balls in Val's purse. Jaclyn has obviously done pretty much whatever Val/Nad have told her to do. So at FTC I really wanna see Val push that angle. Make herself look like she was really running the game and had loyal soldiers doing exactly what she commanded. Coz that's what half this jury would have you believe.

Big D needs a ripper of a final tribal. I'm hoping he can articulate whatever his gameplan was. He was kind of all over the place but for me, he was always a key player at every tribal. A huge personality. He's a chance to get my vote. It's close between he & Val and FTC is going to determine my vote.

Jac needs a miracle. And it looks like Nad has given up hope of making it so has taken her bat and ball. I'll be remembering that should she somehow sneak through to FTC

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Reed wrote:

LMAO icon_lol

I love how honest my Filipino bro is. Quickly becoming my fav jury member. Why didn't we take this season by storm icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:

Big D?

The thing is, Big D has been accused by Jenn and others of having his balls in Val's purse. Jaclyn has obviously done pretty much whatever Val/Nad have told her to do. So at FTC I really wanna see Val push that angle. Make herself look like she was really running the game and had loyal soldiers doing exactly what she commanded. Coz that's what half this jury would have you believe.

Big D needs a ripper of a final tribal. I'm hoping he can articulate whatever his gameplan was. He was kind of all over the place but for me, he was always a key player at every tribal. A huge personality. He's a chance to get my vote. It's close between he & Val and FTC is going to determine my vote.

Jac needs a miracle. And it looks like Nad has given up hope of making it so has taken her bat and ball. I'll be remembering that should she somehow sneak through to FTC

You know what fucks about Dale's game is? Is it's all in the Pm's and during the "threads" where we can see all he does is fuck you, cunt, dick, bitch and stuff. Truth is, in Pm's at least to me, he was actually pretty smooth. If i was a virgin 18 year old female, one smoove guilt trip or whatever from Dale, i'd take my panties off asap.

Plus before I died out, I basically laid out to Val who she needs to sit with at FTC to win. (I was using my jury voice as a leverage to make people thinking) I simply said she needs to sit with Dale and Jaq. I see her cutting Nad really.

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:
Reed wrote:

LMAO icon_lol

I love how honest my Filipino bro is. Quickly becoming my fav jury member. Why didn't we take this season by storm icon_lol

cause you had your butt snuffed early in the merge :/. :P

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:

Big D?

I'm basing what I feel about Dale's game from what everyone has said about talking to him. If he can show me something I don't see, and express a game that he played that I am unaware of, he can still earn my vote. I think his problem is how others perceive him. He makes no effort to change how other people in the game see him, he just thinks "I played the way I played so everyone must see that" Everyone and their mother thinks they can play a game, then go to final tribal and spill the beans and win all the votes over there. In my opinion, you need to be flaunting your game-play throughout the season, so that come the finals, people can at least see a portion of how you played. Then you can reel them in with your answers and solidify a win. It would take a massive effort to make people understand something about you that you did that nobody else saw, especially in such a small amount of time.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Dan wrote:

Big D?

I'm basing what I feel about Dale's game from what everyone has said about talking to him. If he can show me something I don't see, and express a game that he played that I am unaware of, he can still earn my vote. I think his problem is how others perceive him. He makes no effort to change how other people in the game see him, he just thinks "I played the way I played so everyone must see that" Everyone and their mother thinks they can play a game, then go to final tribal and spill the beans and win all the votes over there. In my opinion, you need to be flaunting your game-play throughout the season, so that come the finals, people can at least see a portion of how you played. Then you can reel them in with your answers and solidify a win. It would take a massive effort to make people understand something about you that you did that nobody else saw, especially in such a small amount of time.

Exactly. He realizes that he won't win so he sticks with the status quo. Like 'hey at least i made it to the FTC'. That fucks and sucks. Hopefully he pulls something off his ass if he sits in FTC.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#7147 I guess I'm playing that one juror that wants everyone to make an objective decision and ensure that everyone keeps an open mind going into finale, but at the end of the day everyone gets a vote and can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Hell you can even pull a Greg Buis. Just adding my 2 cents.

Drew

• Juror