By Trashley Markwood
Vitinho wrote:michelle sucks. cydney is awesome

X

Michelle playing that Natalie White game while Jason and Scot poison the jury against Cyd I am already crying over the robbage to come icon_cry

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Stephannie Favor
So wrote:GO PAQS BROS OR KELSEY! Tim has been amazing, but I really want the Paqs Bros to win. I love Kelsey also, and I love Tim. Best final 3 of the 4 seasons (BBCAN3 had the best final 4 though #Brittneegoddess)

I still had Tim as my winner pick going into the finale... mainly because (1) the thought of a Kelsey/Brothers f2 was terrifying me, and (2) Tim was a loyal Cassandra ally from the beginning <3

Also: how is a f4 consisting of Ashleigh the best bbcan f4? icon_eek icon_eek

The Sabrinappreciation in this post/thread is TOO LOW and needs to be raised.

imo bbcan2 had the best final 3. It consisted of Neda (top 10 character), Sabrina (top 2 character behind only maybe Suzette), and Jon (arguably the best male winner in RTV history).

But getting back to cheering for Kelsey or the brothers to win? icon_eek

I can understand Kelsey, but why the brothers?

Stephannie Favor

• Site Admin
By So
#7496 Image

ANEAL

So

• Juror
By Drew
Stephannie Favor wrote:
Drew wrote:Off to watch the BB Can Finale tonight. Make sure those 4 don't let tribal be boring as fuck.

thoughts?

I'm just going to pretend nobody won. Great season, one of the worst finale's in BB history. I lost brain cells watching that F2 Speech/Question period.

Drew

• Juror
By Nadiya
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:
Drew wrote:Off to watch the BB Can Finale tonight. Make sure those 4 don't let tribal be boring as fuck.

thoughts?

I'm just going to pretend nobody won. Great season, one of the worst finale's in BB history. I lost brain cells watching that F2 Speech/Question period.

Tim should've won.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:

thoughts?

Tim should've won.

stop the bad opinions!

Trashley Markwood

• Site Admin
By Jenn
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:

thoughts?

Tim should've won.

stop the bad opinions!

^^^

Jenn

• Juror
By Stephannie Favor
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:

thoughts?

Tim should've won.

At that point I wouldn't have even minded a Kelsey win, even though she lacked just as much, if not more, self-awareness at times.

BBCAN has had 3 mystical seasons, each with endings seemingly straight out of fanfics... so I guess we were overdue icon_razz
All in all we still got Cassandra out of this season, and it was good throughout before the finale.

Stephannie Favor

• Site Admin
By Drew
Stephannie Favor wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:

thoughts?

Tim should've won.

At that point I wouldn't have even minded a Kelsey win, even though she lacked just as much, if not more, self-awareness at times.

BBCAN has had 3 mystical seasons, each with endings seemingly straight out of fanfics... so I guess we were overdue icon_razz
All in all we still got Cassandra out of this season, and it was good throughout before the finale.

This was probably my 2nd favorite season behind BB Can 2. The ending was just fucking atrocious.

Drew

• Juror
By So
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Stephannie Favor wrote:

thoughts?

Tim should've won.

stop the bad opinions!

YASS TRASHLEY. The brothers are the best winners since Derrick, and the best winners in Canadian BB history. Kelsey winning would have had the same impact, Tim too, Cass too. This final 4 was great.

So

• Juror
By Drew
So wrote:I feel like I'd be better at BB too, but Survivor seems like so much fun. YOU HAVE TO APPLY DREW. I WILL LITERALLY BE YOUR BIGGEST STAN

I will next season!

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Nadiya wrote:
Drew wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
So wrote:Would you rather do Survivor or BB? If they had Survivor Canada ofc

BB 100% I don't do bug bites. And the guys are hotter.

Inb4 we both get cast on the same season.

We could kill it. And we would get canada vote too.

Oh that's a given.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Trashley Markwood wrote:did y'all watch GoT

*fans*

Ramsay is just <3.

Reed

• Juror