By Joaquin
#6460 Lol. Please continue to give me compliments on my game.

So update for you all tonight:

Was totally prepared to just vote out Val tonight and get to the end but that was fucking boring. So I sent Val EVERY SINGLE PM OF NADIYA SHITTING ON HER TRYING TO VOTE HER OUT. And Val was so pissed, she thought Nadiya was one of her closest allies and was so pissed, so we were gonna vote out Nadiya since I thought overall she was in the best spot in the game and it would be funny. But then Val thought it was a good idea to tell Nadiya and just GO OFF ON HER and they got in a full blown fight which you saw, and then when it got out that I started shit they voted me out.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:Everyone here was recruited to be a big character in this game and for no other reason.

icon_glare icon_lol

Reed

• Juror
By Sarah Jones
Joaquin wrote:Lol. Please continue to give me compliments on my game.

Was totally prepared to just vote out Val tonight and get to the end but that was fucking boring. So I sent Val EVERY SINGLE PM OF NADIYA SHITTING ON HER TRYING TO VOTE HER OUT. And Val was so pissed, she thought Nadiya was one of her closest allies and was so pissed, so we were gonna vote out Nadiya since I thought overall she was in the best spot in the game and it would be funny. But then Val thought it was a good idea to tell Nadiya and just GO OFF ON HER and they got in a full blown fight which you saw, and then when it got out that I started shit they voted me out.

What game?

Sarah Jones

• Site Admin
By Reed

icon_lol icon_lol man, i never saw the true potential of quoting. Ahh that's fun.

Reed

• Juror
By Sarah Jones
Joaquin wrote:Am I not allowed to be the sarcastic, douchey juror only a Joaquin avatar could fulfill?

Nah, I already fill the sarcastic douchey trope. Sorry. Spot isn't vacant.

Sarah Jones

• Site Admin
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:Everyone here was recruited to be a big character in this game and for no other reason.

Well I'd say about 7 or 8 out of 18 people were big characters. Pretty decent casting. Obviously some people will seem like big characters but fizzle out early.

Drew

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Joaquin wrote:Am I not allowed to be the sarcastic, douchey juror only a Joaquin avatar could fulfill?

No, you are, but we are off filter now that you fuckers were voted out so we will be lippy.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Reed
Sarah Jones wrote:

Nah, I already fill the sarcastic douchey trope. Sorry. Spot isn't vacant.

damn.

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn
Sarah Jones wrote:

What game?

I like you <3

Jenn

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Drew wrote:

Well I'd say about 7 or 8 out of 18 people were big characters. Pretty decent casting. Obviously some people will seem like big characters but fizzle out early.

I can only think of 1-3 that didn't deliver so, you probably just missed a lot.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Jenn
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

Obviously not Shirin.

Jenn

• Juror
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

but come on Jeff, just to idk stroke our egos.. in your eyes how well did this cast do?

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

Fair enough I only saw things from my tribe plus didn't see any confessionals. Overall I think this was a great cast who all played hard. I haven't done an org before but this one seemed like it had a lot more commitment from almost every player that most would normally, which made it way more fun.

Drew

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Reed wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

but come on Jeff, just to idk stroke our egos.. in your eyes how well did this cast do?

Yall did better than expected. However, that Asmat pagonging...

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Reed
Drew wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

Fair enough I only saw things from my tribe plus didn't see any confessionals. Overall I think this was a great cast who all played hard. I haven't done an org before but this one seemed like it had a lot more commitment from almost every player that most would normally, which made it way more fun.

Take away the burnout from waking up way too early and taking the brunt of the drain the whole day, man I had a blast playing this game.

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Jeff Probst wrote:
Reed wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

Yall did better than expected. However, that Asmat pagonging...

Crazy how somehow I got what I wanted... #BLEEDORANGEMADAFAKAS

Reed

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6479 yeah jenn never really thought you liked me so we all gucci

My opinion on the remaining players:

So - has no idea what's going on, doesn't talk to anyone until 10 minutes before tribal. Would be funny to give her the win though if she went against two deplorable people

Nad - deserves to win if she gets to the end, end of story. 0 votes against, majority every vote. I told Dale this a couple of days ago and he thought I was stupid, which leads me to my next one...

Dale - thinks he's a strategy god when he's not. he thinks because he was in an f4 alliance with those girls and blue balled everyone else telling them he would flip he's a great player. not a whole lot of nuance

Val - I actually think she's a lot more involved than it seemed you guys do. She gets my vote if Nadiya isn't there

Jac - she like never talked to me so i don't know what to think, if she's great y'all can convince me

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
Jeff Probst wrote:
Reed wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Drew wrote:

Yali did better than expected. However, that Asmat pagonging...

FTFY

Drew

• Juror