By Drew
Flicka Flame wrote:Damn damn damn! Drew no! You're a legend in my eyes, dude!

I went down in flames.
Thanks Flicka. For this being my first org I feel like I did decent. I thought most people wouldn't have done them before but I was wrong. If I tweaked just a few small aspects of my game I really think I would have had it in the bag.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
Drew wrote:

I went down in flames.
Thanks Flicka. For this being my first org I feel like I did decent. I thought most people wouldn't have done them before but I was wrong. If I tweaked just a few small aspects of my game I really think I would have had it in the bag.

Same here. I expected people to not really care and phone it in. Usually when I join things like this, there's enough inactivity pre-merge to cruise to the merge. I was shocked by how many people ended up going hardcore from day 1.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
Jenn wrote:
Drew wrote:

I went down in flames.

Same here. I expected people to not really care and phone it in. Usually when I join things like this, there's enough inactivity pre-merge to cruise to the merge. I was shocked by how many people ended up going hardcore from day 1.

I'm glad people were so invested. Made it a challenge, and it was a lot more fun trying to manipulate people that really cared about winning than people who barely played.

Drew

• Juror
By Caryn Groedel
#5820 Kinda late to this, but the way you played this game, you were going to caught eventually, but when you did have control it was incredible to watch. You know how to charm and manipulate people very well, don't ever lose those abilities if you play in another game because they're extremely useful, but you have to learn how to know when it's the right time to stay quiet and when its the right time to manipulate if you ever want to get the win.

But still, incredible game. Incredible player.

Caryn Groedel

• Site Admin
By Drew
Caryn Groedel wrote:Kinda late to this, but the way you played this game, you were going to caught eventually, but when you did have control it was incredible to watch. You know how to charm and manipulate people very well, don't ever lose those abilities if you play in another game because they're extremely useful, but you have to learn how to know when it's the right time to stay quiet and when its the right time to manipulate if you ever want to get the win.

But still, incredible game. Incredible player.

Yeah I sort of realized at merge that I was going to be a target fairly soon. My timing was strong, just not strong enough to stay un-noticed when need be. I'm glad I was fun to watch though! I know I probably could have placed much higher if I played a lower key game, but It's so much more fun to try and mastermind everything icon_lol

Thank you !

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6049 Hands down. You were awesome bud. I got latched with your greatness I forgot bout my own game! WP!

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6062 Thanks Dude!
Couldn't have done it without you.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6063 ma boy! you know where we fucked up btw. and you know i aint lettin you hear the rest of this btw. haha

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6068 Oh yeah I do. Had we gone with the Jenn vote, i could have swayed the Yali girls to stick with us and knock Dale out. I honestly think we could have had a decent shot at F2 then.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:Oh yeah I do. Had we gone with the Jenn vote, i could have swayed the Yali girls to stick with us and knock Dale out. I honestly think we could have had a decent shot at F2 then.

that was what I was trying to point out. Fuck my english incompetency haha.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6070 More like fuck my huge ego and desire to be a puppet-master.
They cast me as Drew for a reason...

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:More like fuck my huge ego and desire to be a puppet-master.
They cast me as Drew for a reason...

Christy Prophecy. Hahaha. I kinda somehow betrayed you btw. My damage control with Val was me subtly saying "I dont wanna piss Drew off so I voted with them." HAHA

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6075 Dude don't even worry about it. I saw that you were loyal to a fault, so you were coming to final 2 no matter what. I knew that I was playing with way more blood on my hands than you, so I thought the jury would vote me over you since I tried to have complete control. I played a pretty dirty game, but you were probably the only person who I wouldn't betray. Would have had my vote if you made it.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6077 Oh well, this is something we'd talk about even if we grow old sitting on the front porch smoking weed. wth. haha

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6078 Except when we're 80 weed will be so potent we'll be like flying through 327 different dimensions after one hit.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#6082 Well if you're ever in Canada, you know who to call icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#6093 This is why we became best friends day 1

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6095 Nah, you got that wrong. Not day 1. HAHA. I found you shady day 1. That swap forced me to work with you.

Reed

• Juror