By Dan
#5064 Only time she says anything is when bloody So starts talking shit. I think Jac is just Val's +1 - goat extraordinaire. She just shows up and does what she's told.

I called Dale 'the alliance slut' in my confesh. He was doing well pre-merge but was obviously playing super hard, constantly starting new alliance PM's and then neglecting them icon_lol He made me laugh. I like him though.

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
#5083 Dale is literally the only person I actually hate. He's been shitting on me the past two days and finally I was just like fuck it. I didn't need all his angsty drama and patronizing shit.

That shit was actually almost funny coming from you Dan, but it's just outright obnoxious coming from Dale.

Yeah, no one's going to be targeting Queen Jaclyn ever. Majority would be stupid to vote her out and the minority shouldn't even waste their votes on her.

Jenn

• Juror
By So
Jenn wrote:Dale is literally the only person I actually hate. He's been shitting on me the past two days and finally I was just like fuck it. I didn't need all his angsty drama and patronizing shit.

That shit was actually almost funny coming from you Dan, but it's just outright obnoxious coming from Dale.

Yeah, no one's going to be targeting Queen Jaclyn ever. Majority would be stupid to vote her out and the minority shouldn't even waste their votes on her.

SO TRUE ABOUT DALE. HE'S SO PATRONIZING AND A DICK

So

• Juror
By Jenn
So wrote:
Jenn wrote:Dale is literally the only person I actually hate. He's been shitting on me the past two days and finally I was just like fuck it. I didn't need all his angsty drama and patronizing shit.

SO TRUE ABOUT DALE. HE'S SO PATRONIZING AND A DICK

Really sorry you had to go through all that shit with him all by yourself <3

Jenn

• Juror
By So
#6837 Thanks Jenn. At least I have friends in the jury.

#TEAMVAL

So

• Juror