By Drew
#5534 Damn reading this sucks knowing I had a good shot to win if I had made it to the end.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:Damn reading this sucks knowing I had a good shot to win if I had made it to the end.

You were the sure thing to win if you got the end IMO. Maybe Joaq could have beat you but the rest icon_no Advice for your next game/All-Stars would be to tone down the mind games a bit tho. We were in a cast of nimrods man, it won't work next time.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:Damn reading this sucks knowing I had a good shot to win if I had made it to the end.

You were the sure thing to win if you got the end IMO. Maybe Joaq could have beat you but the rest icon_no Advice for your next game/All-Stars would be to tone down the mind games a bit tho. We were in a cast of nimrods man, it won't work next time.

That's my over-confidence getting the best of me.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6047 Do I have the privilege to not let Drew hear the end of how we should've just voted with Val, Nad and Jac during the Jenn boot? HAHA

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Reed wrote:Do I have the privilege to not let Drew hear the end of how we should've just voted with Val, Nad and Jac during the Jenn boot? HAHA

Go for it icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Dan wrote:
Reed wrote:Do I have the privilege to not let Drew hear the end of how we should've just voted with Val, Nad and Jac during the Jenn boot? HAHA

Go for it icon_lol

I had the hunch that it would happen, dammit. Drew got thirsty on that one. Haha Val + Dale too stronk

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6066 Yeah that was a big fuck up on my part. I was like fuck it, I want to control this game.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:Yeah that was a big fuck up on my part. I was like fuck it, I want to control this game.

I know. I know. Sucks but yeah, thoughts about who will win?

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6073 I think it will be Joaq Val Nad or Dale.
Dale was frustrating as fuck to play with because he was on full paranoia since the first second of the game. He had some kind of resentment for us since Keith left, even though we did everything to keep us strong, and were willing to go down on the sinking ship that Keith was on. He's got a decent pulse on the game though. Val is the pin holding Yali together. Nadiya might flip, and if she controls her own game I think she could pull it off. Joaq is really smart, and if he plays his cards right he could win no problem.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:I think it will be Joaq Val Nad or Dale.
Dale was frustrating as fuck to play with because he was on full paranoia since the first second of the game. He had some kind of resentment for us since Keith left, even though we did everything to keep us strong, and were willing to go down on the sinking ship that Keith was on. He's got a decent pulse on the game though. Val is the pin holding Yali together. Nadiya might flip, and if she controls her own game I think she could pull it off. Joaq is really smart, and if he plays his cards right he could win no problem.

Naw I honestly don't think Dale was playing with full of paranoia. That was just his front act. Old coot was the real swing in that game. That second Val boot attempt was our try on making amends with him, but he pulled one on us which we could never recover. Too a many bridges were burned. I swear if that old coot makes it to the end, he'll have my vote.

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6076 We'll have to see how it unfolds.
I think it's anyone's game at this point, except Jac and So really.
Ironic that those were the 2 leaders.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Drew wrote:We'll have to see how it unfolds.
I think it's anyone's game at this point, except Jac and So really.
Ironic that those were the 2 leaders.

I still find it funny how So is still considered a Goat right now tbh. If she makes it to the end, ain't it an awesome underdog run?

Reed

• Juror
By Drew
#6081 I think if me and you made it far, she would have just been dragged as a goat since that was how she was willing to play. She could easily become a swing and dictate who goes from here on out. Just so far she hasn't done much, and it was way too easy to blindside her on the Joe vote then pull her back in as a number.

Drew

• Juror