By Dan
Kelly wrote:So is trying to kiss my ass so hard icon_lol icon_lol

LMAO icon_lol

If she reaches FTC, she's getting a non refundable ticket to the no-votes club icon_laughing

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:
Kelly wrote:So is trying to kiss my ass so hard icon_lol icon_lol

LMAO icon_lol

If she reaches FTC, she's getting a non refundable ticket to the no-votes club icon_laughing

Yeah like she compliments me AND insults you??? Like wtf So? That aint getting you my vote lol

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
#4961 She's just a try hard. She didn't even vote with you the night you went home, right? And now she's trying to suck up to you icon_laughing

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:She's just a try hard. She didn't even vote with you the night you went home, right? And now she's trying to suck up to you icon_laughing

Well you wanna know who I voted for? Her icon_lol icon_lol

I was the lone So vote because we were NOT a duo and I wanted to prove that lol

Kelly

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:Hahaha fuckin classic.

See? I may have seemed like an ass but I was a loyal ass cause I woulda stuck with the Amigos icon_lol icon_lol

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
#4979 You made it seem like you were way closer to that goat than you were to us though, it was annoying all of us icon_laughing I believe you now though. Damn, wish Sierra & Joey got to the merge so we coulda fucked shit up.

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:You made it seem like you were way closer to that goat than you were to us though, it was annoying all of us icon_laughing I believe you now though. Damn, wish Sierra & Joey got to the merge so we coulda fucked shit up.

Yeah. I was honestly all over the place those first few days but come the swap I realized I was stuck with Jenn and So who I would never wanna align with. That's why I apologized to you at the merge lol

I can see how I was annoying though icon_lol

Kelly

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:All good.

King & Queen of Ponderosa now lol

Yup lol. We may not have fucked shit up in game. but we will do it here

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
Kelly wrote:And Jenn is joining us here. Looks like Dale aint on the bottom either.

It be interesting to find out what went down here. Glad the boys are safe

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly
Dan wrote:
Kelly wrote:And Jenn is joining us here. Looks like Dale aint on the bottom either.

It be interesting to find out what went down here. Glad the boys are safe

Yeah. I wonder who the 4 are. Jenn can give us some insight

Kelly

• Juror
By Dan
#5436 Who's going home? Drew/Joaq by the look of things. 2 of the only interesting people left. God dammit

Dan

• Juror