By Jenn
Dan wrote:
So wrote:
Dan wrote:just catching up on the other speeches

You are the biggest sexist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, ableist, transphobic asshole on the face of this earth

How many people have you said that to, So? lol

Dan in all honesty you are more of all of these things, but your game sucked so bad that you are on the jury 2nd so I didn't get to cuss you out

You're actually the biggest retard from this season, truly a skid mark on Stranded: Indonesia. Didn't make one successful move and got your idol flushed in round 1 by Stranded's God. Wait for the cast reveal, gimp. We'll see who sucked icon_lol

icon_yawn Maybe once we have the cast reveal, I'll show you how to troll people without going straight for the 10-year-old squeaker insults.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
#7798 I'm ready to get roasted so hard. Fuck my shit up tomorrow fam.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Jenn wrote:
Dan wrote:
So wrote:
Dan wrote:just catching up on the other speeches

You are the biggest sexist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, ableist, transphobic asshole on the face of this earth

How many people have you said that to, So? lol

Dan in all honesty you are more of all of these things, but your game sucked so bad that you are on the jury 2nd so I didn't get to cuss you out

You're actually the biggest retard from this season, truly a skid mark on Stranded: Indonesia. Didn't make one successful move and got your idol flushed in round 1 by Stranded's God. Wait for the cast reveal, gimp. We'll see who sucked icon_lol

icon_yawn Maybe once we have the cast reveal, I'll show you how to troll people without going straight for the 10-year-old squeaker insults.

Once all is revealed you won't even speak to me about trolling. icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Reed wrote:Uh why are we all getting roasted? Haha

We're not. Only the shit, boring players get roasted. Sometimes the assholes do too, so I might cop a bit.

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
#7802 daniel you fuck i don't think anyone is enthused by these three and is just voting for who they see as the lesser of three bores, whoever that may beh

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
Reed wrote:Uh why are we all getting roasted? Haha

When we have the cast reveal.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Joaquin wrote:daniel you fuck i don't think anyone is enthused by these three and is just voting for who they see as the lesser of three bores, whoever that may beh

icon_yes

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Joaquin wrote:daniel you fuck i don't think anyone is enthused by these three and is just voting for who they see as the lesser of three bores, whoever that may beh

so why has Dale been shat on for so long and 'Mama Val' getting the plaudits as if she's Richard Hatch. That FTC was the shittest thing I have ever seen from someone who's basically been the winner for a week now

Dan

• Juror
By Nadiya
Jenn wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Reed wrote:
Nadiya wrote:
Reed wrote:
Nadiya wrote:I'm obviously Russell hantz.

this. why i was always scared and wary of you haha

icon_wub love you too. Luckily dale told me literally everything anyone ever said to him so I already knew this icon_lol

I WANTED YOU GONE BUT VAL WON'T HAVE ANY OF IT. NOOOOOO

One of my minions ;)

That all ended up voting you out icon_shifty

Well yeah that was inevitable.

Nadiya

• Juror
By Reed
#7808 I wont say I could've done better, but yeah it's been a snooze fest.

Reed

• Juror
By Nadiya
Dan wrote:Nad I think you & I are the only 2 on this jury who see Val for what she truly was...

At least she can take a joke. FYI I wasn't actually offended you called me a cunt... I am one. XD

Nadiya

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:

so why has Dale been shat on for so long and 'Mama Val' getting the plaudits as if she's Richard Hatch. That FTC was the shittest thing I have ever seen from someone who's basically been the winner for a week now

Drew wrote:Just a few closing words for you guys. It's clear to most of us that you guys had a MUCH poorer read on the game than we all expected. Everyone thinks they should win, but I struggled to see a strong case being made for any of the 3 of you to really deserve our votes. In a season with such big personalities, and strong game players, I'm fairly disappointed that you guys weren't able to really own your games. Good luck to you all, and 2 of you are going to regret throwing your chances away by giving an abysmal FTC performance.

Only reason I didn't say 3 of you would regret it is because one of them has to win, regardless of how awful FTC was.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Nadiya wrote:
Dan wrote:Nad I think you & I are the only 2 on this jury who see Val for what she truly was...

At least she can take a joke. FYI I wasn't actually offended you called me a cunt... I am one. XD

You cunt! (that felt good) HAHA

Reed

• Juror
By Dan
Nadiya wrote:

ehh we all are. me especially.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:
Dan wrote:

Drew wrote:Just a few closing words for you guys. It's clear to most of us that you guys had a MUCH poorer read on the game than we all expected. Everyone thinks they should win, but I struggled to see a strong case being made for any of the 3 of you to really deserve our votes. In a season with such big personalities, and strong game players, I'm fairly disappointed that you guys weren't able to really own your games. Good luck to you all, and 2 of you are going to regret throwing your chances away by giving an abysmal FTC performance.

Only reason I didn't say 3 of you would regret it is because one of them has to win, regardless of how awful FTC was.

The opening statements are a good indicator of who should get the duke, imo.

Dan

• Juror
By Joaquin
Dan wrote:

well personally, I think Dale and Jaclyn showed me more of how they play, and it took Val until tonight to realize how out of it she was

Joaquin

• Juror
By Nadiya
Reed wrote:
Nadiya wrote:

You cunt! (that felt good) HAHA

icon_lol

Nadiya

• Juror
By Drew
#7817 In other news, I drank almost 40 ounces of vodka last night and have been on the brink of death for about 24 hours.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Joaquin wrote:
Dan wrote:

well personally, I think Dale and Jaclyn showed me more of how they play, and it took Val until tonight to realize how out of it she was

I don't think any of them played a truly good game. But to me, it stands out like a kick in the balls that 2 of them were so fucking far off the pulse of the game for much of the game. Jaclyn put in some good effort tonight but it's too little too late. 'if you think i'm a goat you dont understand my game', how the fuck is anyone meant to understand your game when you were hardly there?? Or when your big move is being in a secret alliance with a retard? I mean fuck icon_lol

Dan

• Juror