By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Pretty much what Drew said. (Goddamn, let's just fuck and get it over already).

....as far as what I learned in game.. Drew's 19 and Joaq's around his thirties..... welp.

Reed

• Juror
By Joaquin
#6921 Also, social game is NOT just your likability to get you votes at the end. Social game is so many things, but part of it is your ability to form relationships with others in a meaningful way that enables you to make the moves you want to make.

Joaquin

• Juror
By Drew
#6924 Save those age reveals for the finale you dirty sluts.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Wait...Reed you don't actually think I'm in my 30s do you...

I'll believe what I learned in game for now. You old hag. Haha

Reed

• Juror
By Reed
Joaquin wrote:Lol I was just wondering why because I told people my real age during the game and was confused how he actually got 30 out of it.

idk, cause you said something about not being around Chi-town with Mj was flaunting his greatness like confetti. I suck at Math anyway, ask Kelly Wiggles. Haha

Reed

• Juror
By So
Joaquin wrote:Pretty much what Drew said. (Goddamn, let's just fuck and get it over already).

You were actually one of my favorite people on OG Asmat (up there with Dan and Joe) because you have a great personality. I just think you're young and have to mature. I never "hated" you, I just didn't think your game was enough to win.

Thanks Joaq.

So

• Juror
By Vitinho
Reed wrote:
Dan wrote:Or that I'm from New Zealand... haha

fucking kiwi good me good icon_lol

in a game i found out that a player likes chelsea and hates arsenal. i'm a huge man united fan but i pretended to support chelsea. became super close because of it, he flipped to my side and at the end voted for me to win icon_laughing

Vitinho

• Site Admin