By Dan
#5503 Some motherfucker has the pre-merge idol in their pouch. I thought it could have been you or Jenn, there's not many people left in the game with any brains. Joaquin and dats it really.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#5640 Final 7 Load

Faves:
Joaquin - he's the man

Shit list:
So - stop acting all bitchy and shit. She deserves to be sitting in Losers Lodge yet will probably make F3. And she deserves that too...because she'll get shat on.
Reed - boring answers at TC. Fuckin say something interesting bro

Winner pick: Joaq
Next boot: I think the girls will change it up and send Dale home. Hope not, but quite likely. Smart play is to boot Joaq but we're not dealing with smart people

Dan

• Juror
By Jenn
Dan wrote:Reed - boring answers at TC. Fuckin say something interesting bro

Literally the only thing we agree on. Reed's TC answers are literally so fake and reminds me of a Miss America Pageant.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
#5647 It sucks that his answers publicly are so fake.
Reed and I had a F2 deal from day 1, and he was the only other person from Yali that was constantly scheming and stirring up trouble.
If he would just be more public about what he's doing and show his cards a bit more, he'd be a force to be reckoned with. I feel like he's going to be the F5 or F4 boot though, unless he figures out a way to turn those girls against each-other.

If Joaq is in the finals against anyone left he wins. Getting there on the other hand will be hard.

Drew

• Juror
By Kelly
Drew wrote:It sucks that his answers publicly are so fake.
Reed and I had a F2 deal from day 1, and he was the only other person from Yali that was constantly scheming and stirring up trouble.
If he would just be more public about what he's doing and show his cards a bit more, he'd be a force to be reckoned with. I feel like he's going to be the F5 or F4 boot though, unless he figures out a way to turn those girls against each-other.

If Joaq is in the finals against anyone left he wins. Getting there on the other hand will be hard.

Agreed. Joaquin basically wins in every single world unless someone makes him their bitch and can show that (this isn't gonna happen though lol)

Kelly

• Juror
By Jenn
#5668 I mean, I won't respect it if he just gets to the final 3 by winning immunities and just letting the girls decide who to vote out. But if he manages to turn Dale against the girls, I'd totally vote for him.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
Jenn wrote:I mean, I won't respect it if he just gets to the final 3 by winning immunities and just letting the girls decide who to vote out. But if he manages to turn Dale against the girls, I'd totally vote for him.

Dale was already ready to go against the girls before they got me out. I think that the next 2 votes will really determine who is controlling the votes, and I'm banking on it being either Joaq or Val.

Drew

• Juror
By Jenn
#6013 Yeah, I bet. icon_rolleyes Dale is just one big liar. Even if he's actually planning on making a big move at the final 6 (which I doubt, because Val has his balls in a vicegrip), he's dreaming. So wouldn't go to a tiebreaker that could potentially screw her over just to save his and Joaq's lying ass.

Jenn

• Juror
By Drew
#6017 I feel like Dale and So and Jac have really played themselves into positions where they can't win. (unless that is the F3)
In theory next vote will be 3-3. I think either So flips to the girls, or Nadiya flips to the Asmats.
Val and Joaq are trying to control their own numbers, and know that they are the 2 biggest targets. Dale is too paranoid to flip to the girls, and Jac hasn't even thought about making her own move to gain personal control yet this game. She isn't going to start now. The only people in the game I see that would be smart enough to eliminate Joaq/Val next are Joaq/Val going for the other, and Nadiya.

Drew

• Juror
By Reed
#6038 Nah I got sick of trying to play with Dale. HAHA I just blatantly threw everybody's name out the window prior to going home

Reed

• Juror
By Jenn
Reed wrote:Nah I got sick of trying to play with Dale.

Ikr? I was actually happy I got voted out and didn't have to work with Dale. I'm so sorry that you actually had to do it <3

Jenn

• Juror
By Dan
#6129 Final 6 Load

Faves:
Joaq
Dale - coz he's okay and doesn't deserve the hate imo.

Shit list:
Jac - stop posting wrestling gifs and start playing the game

Winner pick = Joaq

Next boot = no idea tbh. Randomly will go with Nad.

Dan

• Juror
By Reed
Jenn wrote:
Reed wrote:Nah I got sick of trying to play with Dale.

Ikr? I was actually happy I got voted out and didn't have to work with Dale. I'm so sorry that you actually had to do it <3

I tried twice trying to work with him. The third time, he asked me if I was still willing to work with him. I said, no. and he was like WTF? hahaha i laughed so hard man.

Reed

• Juror