Where the wild things are.
By Joe
#7427 Ayo, Joey Terrorizing here. I've been spectating the game, and I really wanna talk to the Pondy. Being pre-jury sucks... If only Jenn just didn't flip, damn it.

If you fellow pre-jurors could change one aspect of your game, what'd it be? Explain in deep detail.

Mine would be the Max vote. Oh my God, the Max vote. That was basically the killer of my game. If I didn't write down Max that night like a fuckin' dumbass I think I would've been Juror 2 or 3. A lot of people said I was naive, but a lot of it was the fact that I was trying to play a character in my confessionals. Like, I acted very confident when I truthfully actually wasn't sometimes, etc. I will say that in round 1 I did play quite well and I think I was liked by mostly everyone, I was just outplayed. Then, after the Max vote, I was basically fucked. icon_lol

Joe

• Loser
By Sierra
#7430 Wait, you were the one that voted Max in round 1? Lol I actually didn't even know that until now. Did that actually have something to do with why they sent you out?

Sierra

• Loser
By Sierra
#7431 And if I had to change something... ugh there's a few things, but mainly I just wish Joaq didn't win two individual pre-merge immunity necklaces lol.

Sierra

• Loser
By Max
#7466 Oh wow. I actually didn't know it was you who voted for me. It's not like I care, in fact, I'm impressed you managed to hide it so well.

I absolutely should've jumped on that Greedy idol. If I had gotten immunity during that challenge, it'd be really hilarious since everyone was targeting me.

Max

• Loser
By Joe
Sierra wrote:Wait, you were the one that voted Max in round 1? Lol I actually didn't even know that until now. Did that actually have something to do with why they sent you out?

Really? Wow -- from what I know, everybody figured it out pretty quickly. Well, story is, Jenn voted me due to not trusting me, even though her, So & Kelly were my top 4 at that point. icon_sad I think the Max vote was definitely part of it as she could tell it was me.

Joe

• Loser
By Joe
Max wrote:Oh wow. I actually didn't know it was you who voted for me. It's not like I care, in fact, I'm impressed you managed to hide it so well.

I absolutely should've jumped on that Greedy idol. If I had gotten immunity during that challenge, it'd be really hilarious since everyone was targeting me.

Haha, thank you. I only voted you randomly in case So could've made a dumbass move and played the idol on Shirin. Also, I thought a lot more people would be doing throwaways, so I was really surprised to see my throwaway as the only one there.

Joe

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
#7491 Max <333 Hoping you can get your groove in these games one day to return and dominate. Would be a hilarious underdog story <3

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
By Max
Jeff Probst wrote:Max <333 Hoping you can get your groove in these games one day to return and dominate. Would be a hilarious underdog story <3

LOL, that would be totally hilarious. I feel like Alecia from Kaoh Rong.

I probably won't make it to the big winner reveal tomorrow, but I will be sure to check out who it is that won and the fan favorite rankings and stuff when I'm not busy.

Max

• Loser
By Joe
Max wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Max <333 Hoping you can get your groove in these games one day to return and dominate. Would be a hilarious underdog story <3

I probably won't make it to the big winner reveal tomorrow, but I will be sure to check out who it is that won and the fan favorite rankings and stuff when I'm not busy.

Haha, you seem like a nice guy. It's sad because we're both homeschooled and younger (I'm 13 and you're 15). I wish we got to talk more so that we could see the similarities and potentially work together.

Joe

• Loser
By Max
Joe wrote:
Max wrote:

Haha, you seem like a nice guy. It's sad because we're both homeschooled and younger (I'm 13 and you're 15). I wish we got to talk more so that we could see the similarities and potentially work together.

Wait, you're only 13? icon_surprised I actually thought I was the youngest player here. You were insanely good at all of the challenges for someone of your age.

Max

• Loser
By Joe
Max wrote:
Joe wrote:
Max wrote:

Wait, you're only 13? icon_surprised I actually thought I was the youngest player here. You were insanely good at all of the challenges for someone of your age.

Yep!! xD I think Missy is younger though, haha. Thank you!!! I tried!

Joe

• Loser