Where the wild things are.
By John Rocker
#2791 Not to be confused with "spit roasting", would you double penetrate a braud with some other bro?

If your gal pal "went out" for the night to go find another guy to bring back as the 3rd party would you participate? What if the girl was in your "top 5"

Would you need to compare schlongs with the other guy first? Would it be more comfortable if he had to wear a mask and was some weak ass slack jawed pussy?

John Rocker

• Loser
By Sierra
#3016 Short answer: Speaking as a straight guy in real life, fuck no to all threesomes. No good can come of it. I never have and never would never ask a gf for a 3way with another girl either.

Still pretty short but devil's advocate answer: for the sake of argument if we really are just talking about a gal pal and not a gf, size should not factor in, "top 5"-ness of the girl... eh. I guess it depends on the situation; I hate to say it but your description (detailed as it was) really doesn't even come close to being thorough enough to make an official ruling here. You're gonna need to be more specific if we're to really get to the bottom of this.

Sierra

• Loser
By John Rocker
#3168 i'm a hard NO on having my dick out near another dick

What if it's your GF's female friend, who really wants to fuck you, and has convinced the GF it's a good idea too

I think it's an awful idea and I don't really like the girl, but it would a super hot fuck

HYPOTHETICALLY

John Rocker

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
#3203 I think a threesome is best left as a fantasy lived out in college with rando bar whores. I think if it's someone you're serious about, you should just leave that as a fantasy... Dangerous waters.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin